Manhattan School of Music, New York, NY
1997 BA Jazz Commercial Trombone
• 2000 to present: Played with The Irish Tenors, Bobby Rydell, Jimmy Beaumont, The Happenings, Frankie Ford, The Classics, Sonny Turner, Mel Carter, The Dupree’s, The Guy Lombardo Orchestra, Connie Francis, Bob Crosby and The Bob Cats, Joan Rivers, Joe Piscopo, The Walkmen and Richie LaBamba.
• 1987 to present: Played for productions of Once Upon A Mattress, Oliver, Mame, Chicago, A Funny Thing Happened, Annie, Guys And Dolls, How to Succeed, Edwin Drood, Pippin, Bye Bye Birdie, Cabaret, Mack and Mabel, Damn Yankees, 42nd Street, West Side Story, Anything Goes, Phantom, City Of Angles, No No Nanet, The King And I, Merrily We Roll Along, Funny Girl, Crazy For You, Sweet Charity, Fiddler On The Roof, Music Man, Little Me, Oklahoma, I am Anne Frank, Carousel, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Urinetown, Sweeny Todd, The Producers, Beauty and The Beast, Seusical , The Drowsy Chaperone and The Wedding Singer
• 1/00-4/00: Toured with It’s Swingtime! Lead by Warren Vaché; a Columbia Artist Management Inc. Production.
• 5/99-5/00: Played for the Broadway production of Annie Get Your Gun.
• 2000: Performed at the JVC Jazz Festival with Warren Vaché, Frank Foster, Jake Hanna and others.
• 5/97-1/01: Played for the Broadway production of Miss Saigon.
• 1993: Toured with The Tommy Dorsey Big Band.
Current Teaching Activities
• 2012 to present: Brass Instructor at Elefante Performing Arts School.
• 2003 to present: Low brass instructor for the Ridgewood Encore Music Program.
• 1997 to present: Adjudicator for various state music festivals and competitions.
• 1997 to present: Clinician at music conferences and schools.
• 1991 to present: Teach private instruction for Trombone, Bass Trombone, Baritone, and Trumpet throughout the state of New Jersey.
Past Teaching Experience
• 11/97-6/05, 2007 to 2013: Jazz Band Conductor for Northern Valley Old Tappan Regional High School.
• 8/98-11/04, 2007 to 2013: Assistant Marching Band Director for Northern Valley Old Tappan Regional High School.
• April 2012: Conductor Region I Jr. High Jazz Ensemble (NJAJE).
• 2009 to 2010: Brass Instructor for Scotch Plains High School.
• 2009 to 2011: Low Brass Instructor for Morristown High School Marching Band.
• 1999, 2002, and 2003: Trombone instructor for Harrington Park Summer Music Program.
• 8/97-11/97: Brass instructor for Northern Valley Old Tappan Regional High School.
• 9/94-9/99, 2002-2005: Low brass instructor for the Elisabeth Morrow School.
• Bell Production Company • Michael Treni • Boy’s Night Out
• Ferony Music Enterprises • Doug Ferony • You Will Be My Music
• Bell Production Company • Michael Treni • Turnaround
• Bell Production Company • Michael Treni • Unity
• Ferony Music Enterprises • Doug Ferony • America’s Greatest Songs
• Jerry Topinka Enterprises • Jerry Topinka • Summer Nights
• The Bell Production Company • Jazz Composer’s Workshop Orch. • Unity
• Easily Suede Music • Suede • Dangerous Mood
• Ferony Music Enterprises Co. • Doug Ferony • I Ain’t Got You
• Leroy Records • Southside Johnny with LaBamba’s Big Band • Grapefruit Moon
• MadHands Records MHR004 • American Masters Sing The Blues Volume 1
• Hagel-Hayer CD059 • Swingtime! • Warren Vaché and The NYC All-Star Big Band
• Latin Star Productions • Sientate Y Espera • Glen Vargas
• Sea Breeze 4530 • Manhattan School of Music Jazz Orchestra Live at Montreux 1997